Junior Business analyst - Reporting Tool
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
Medior Level/Functional analyst/Business analyst/Accounting/Financial Reporting
For our International Financial client in the Netherlands we are currently looking for a Business analyst who is coming from an Economic/Financial Background. Experience in financial Reporting/Actuarial Reporting is preferred.
In this team you will operate an BAworking on different challenges. Your main role will be focussed on translating business requirements + functional configuration and maintenance of the recently implemented Calculation tool.
- Maximum of 3 years experience working as Business Analyst in an international environment.
- Ideally experience and knowledge of Solvency 2/IFRS1
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working
- Understanding of CI/CD process & way of working
- Experience and interest in clients' finance environment
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Knowledge of financial reporting tools
- Experience with SQL/Oracle databases
- Insurance product knowledge
- Accounting for insurance products
- Analysis skills - including structured documentation
- Process analysis skills
- SQL query skills