Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
PHP FULLSTACK DEVELOPER - WEST FLANDERS (BELGIUM) - 12 MONTH CONTRACT LENGTH, FREELANCE
PHP Fullstack Developer required for a digital/broadcasting company I am working with offices across West Flanders. Looking for senior and medior profiles to improve their team, train more junior developers and take a leading role on their new connectivity/security product. Innovative company currently expanding both their team and customer base, very flexible organisational culture and require someone who would be looking to join them on a long-term freelance mission and fit this mind set. They have two projects beginning, which use Laravel and Symfony on the Back End, React and Angular on the Frontend. They also run certain requests through Node.js and plan to expand their use of Node.js. This company is also expanding their current utilisation in IoT and AI so if this is an interest of yours this will set you aside.
- You will consult/develop as a PHP developer for a company in the Digital and Broadcasting industries.
- You will work on delivering the Backend of a connectivity system being expanded to incorporate security and legality checks, mainly original coding.
- You will work closely with other members of the company, including other project teams to integrate
- You will be developing within both PHP Symfony and Laravel.
- 2 years + experience with PHP Symfony or Laravel
- Available onsite 3 days per week minimum
- Senior/Medior profiles
- Speaking English, Dutch is a bonus
- LOCATION: West Flanders
- DURATION: 1 Year
- START DATE: 06/10/2019
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call and ask for me. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.