.NET Algorithm Developer
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
SENIOR .NET ALGORITHMIC TRADING DEVELOPER - BRUSSELS (BELGIUM) - 12 MONTHS+ FREELANCE
I am working with a global investment bank based in the centre of Brussels who are looking for a .NET developer with experience working with algorithmic trading platforms for a long-term freelance contract. This project would be working in a team who develop, maintain and improve one of the biggest platforms for trading commodities in the world.
- You will consult as a .NET Developer for a company in the financial sector.
- You will work with C#.NET to a Senior level.
- You will work with various tools including; .NET 4.6.1 Core, WPF, ASP.NET Core, WCF.
- You will be developing within an Agile environment.
- You will be using Algorithmic trading tools including Quant.
- When working in collaboration with other teams you will be exposed to HTML and CSS so any experience in these are a bonus.
- 5 years + experience with .NET.
- Experience in Algorithmic Trading environments/developments.
- English and French speaking.
- LOCATION: Brussels
- DURATION: 12 months + (3 Year Project)
- START DATE: 06/10/2019 (Flexibility)
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to (see below) or alternatively call on (see below) and ask for me. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.