Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
We are currently looking for an IT Architect for our bank client in Zurich. The role is for a duration of 4 months with possible extension going into 2020.
If you are passionate about designing Technology Systems and improving how technology is managed then this role might be for you.
In this role you will:
- detail the clients target conceptual IT Data Model through workshops with SMEs and stakeholders across Group Technology
- Document implications and high level requirements impacted and inventories (including Alfabet, Clarity, ServiceNow and internal bank tools)
- Plan required changes in light of in flight book of work affecting the current landscape and estimate level of effort
- Plan and document sequencing of change to achieve implementation of target model
- Contribute to the priopritization process by helping to explain, represent and prioritize different changes
You will be part of the Group CTO team working closely with specialists across infrastructure, Program and Project Management, Technology Operations Center and other Group Technology functions. The team is global based primarily in Switzerland, UK and the US.
- 7+ years of experience of Architecture and Business Analysis
- Experience designing and implemeting IT Data Models and exposure to the industry standard tools for Enterprise Architecture and Inventory Management (eg Alfabet)
- Broad knowledge of Technology Management processes
- A track record of developing trust relationships and buy in across organisational boundaries
- Experience in design and implementation of modern interfaces (eg Kafka) and telemtry
- A strong thinker that sees problems around the corner and takes ownership to resolve them
- An excellent communicator who is adept in communicating with both technical and non technical audiences
- Comfortable with working in cross functional global teams to effect change
If you would like to know more, feel free to get in contact with me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£130k - £150k Annual