Storage and Backup Administrator
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Storage and Backup Administrator (Netapp) - Eindhoven
We're looking for Storage Administrator to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a progressive and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience in Netapp 7-mode and cluster-mode configuration and support
- Proven experience in complex, enterprise level NAS platform in a mission critical environment
- In-depth knowledge of Netapp Snap suite of products (Snapmirror, Snapshot, SVM, Virtual Storage console, Snap Manager for Oracle, Snap Manager for SQL etc.), ISCSI, NFS, CIFS
- Storage migration from 7 mode to Cluster mode using 7TT and WFA
- Responsible for infrastructure Support and projects including system design, planning, installations, configurations, upgrades and planning of Netapp Storage cluster
- Provide storage infrastructure system management including capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, security management etc.
- Manage NetApp snapshot as well as recovery methods for storage volumes.
- Execute across-site replication of significant DR data.
- Supervise volume replication overnight jobs and execute improvements.
- Oversee IO performance of production along with development of databases LUNs.
- Should Manage Tier-3 support following ITIL practice and incident management
- Should Leads technical assessments of hardware, software, tools, applications, firmware, Middleware, and operating systems to support business operations.
- Knowledge in Windows clusters, VMware troubleshooting, SQL Clustering and Virtual storage troubleshooting mandatory
Visa sponsorship not offered.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!