Freelance Infrastructure Process/Project Engineer - Antwerp
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
Process Engineer - Freelance - Antwerp
(Dutch and English Required)
I am currently working with a client who is looking for a Process Engineer with a background in Chemical and Site Engineering projects.
- Process Engineering within the Infrastructure and Utilities domain.
- Conducting Safety, Network, Pressure Drop, Energy balances calculations.
- Document controlling and discipline interfaces.
- P&ID management and conducting HAZOP studies.
- 5+ years' experience in a Process/Project Engineering projects
- Desired background in industrial//Infrastructure/Chemical Site Engineering.
- Knowledge of Utilities, tanks, piping, networks, energy-balances desired.
- Dutch and English Required
- Location: Antwerp
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Length: Long-term
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.