Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Caspian One Ltd
Caspian One are working with a Global Hedge Fund growing their presence in the London, New York and Singapore looking for excusive top talent. My client is embarking on an exciting IT direction project involving centralising all their current global reg departments together.
They are looking to appoint experienced Technical Data Led Analysts to join their London team that are made up of Asset class specialists in ops. This unique team primarily focus on mining data and visualise the reg which consists of Tableau, SQL and Alteryx technologies.
To hit the floor running the ideal candidate will be an incredibly strong communicator with an impressive technical background and have a passion for beautiful visualisation and data storytelling.Candidates must be keen on building relationships and interacting with senior stakeholders and be educated to degree level.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals and experts that are truly some of the best in their field. If you have a strong background previously working with hedge funds, specialised tech data teams at a bank or consultancy in a client facing position will prove extremely beneficial when applying for this role.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience creating static and interactive visualizations, reports, and workbooks in Tableau and/or Alteryx
- Ability to write SQL in order to pull, join, and aggregate data in order to create views for Tableau
- Ability to work closely with users to understand the business purpose the report serves and identify/fix bugs
- Self-starter and self-directed with some level of inquisitiveness to query and test results
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and be highly analytical
- Process driven acumen and outstanding organizational skill
- Data Analytics background alongside strong mathematical knowledge/skills