Exchange Messaging Delivery Specialist/365 Support Engineer
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
Exchange Messaging Delivery Specialist/Office 365 Support Engineer/365 Third-line support
We are looking for an Exchange Messaging Delivery Specialist/Office 365 Support Engineer for a fantastic opportunity based in the Netherlands! In this role you are responsible for managing and supporting Exchange (online) and Office 365, among others, within the versatile Messaging Team. This team is characterized by quality, craftsmanship and team spirit. Supporting and working together on innovative projects, for a wide range of user groups worldwide. We are looking for a match for the Messaging team in terms of competences and character as well as experience.
What does the Exchange Messaging Delivery Specialist job entail?
The Messaging team works as a DevOps team in an Agile Scrum environment. With DevOps we join forces to enable colleagues to have contact with each other with the best and most innovative Messaging resources. The international team you end up in consists of approximately 13 colleagues who work from the location in Zeist. At the end of 2019, the team will move to a location to be determined in Utrecht.
The role of Exchange Messaging Delivery Specialist is characterized by dynamism and versatility. The DevOps team works within the IT Infra/Office365 domain. The aim of IT Infra is to offer stable, high-quality, safe and cost-effective solutions for company activities worldwide. The Messaging Team manages, supports and develops all systems and services required for internal and external communication with the company. These services include Outlook Email and Exchange (online). The products we manage are used by more than 35,000 colleagues worldwide.
- Office 365
Who are we looking for?
- Completed MBO and/or HBO education, with a preference for the direction of computer science/electrical engineering;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar management position
- Knowledge of and/or certified on Exchange and Office 365 products is an advantage
- You have basic knowledge of Exchange (hybrid) infrastructure;
- Knowledge of Powershell, Enhanched Email protection, Vunerability hunting, Basic Threat hunting is an advantage,
- Preferably you have experience with DevOps, Agile/Scrum and Lean methodologies;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- Can handle time pressure and deadlines;
- You are flexible, but you can also be assertive in a team;
- Willing to delve into the technical possibilities of the products within the Messaging Team and ultimately to understand them.
- Our team is international, so in many cases English is the official language.
Due to a high volume of candidates, we will only be able to respond to those who meet the above requirements. If you have not had a response within 14 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.