.Net Software Engineer: Data Platform: Front Office Energy Trading
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Eaglecliff Recruitment
World Leading Global Energy Trading Company has an exciting opportunity for a Data Platform software engineer to join its systematic trading division developing a new trading application for its Front Office trading team.
About the role:
Working in a fast-paced environment, the software engineer will work closely with the technical lead build out the functionality of the trading application and to implement the data abstraction and API Layer. The key deliverable for this project is the combination of API Layer, Azure Functions and monitoring and alerting events.
- Strong .NET and C# knowledge, including design and development.
- Experience developing Enterprise Applications
- Strong hands on knowledge of implementing API layers
- Experience handling multiple sources of data
- Experience working with Azure platforms is essential for this role.
- Track record of working with data applications.
- Front Office experience
- Experience within financial, energy trading or commodities trading.
- Experience with using data in different ways such as storage and data functions.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet.