Java Developer API
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior Java Developer
One of my market leading financial clients in Amsterdam is urgently seeking a Senior Java Developer for a long-term contract paying excellent rates. If you like it, you will never have to leave.
Interviews taking place immediately!
The Senior Java Developer will IDEALLY HAVE AT LEAST 65% of the following skills:
- Proven track record and proficiency in software development (Java)
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline.
- Proven Linux RHEL experience
- Understanding of Virtualization/Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible.
- Preferably Oracle DBA affinity
The Senior Java Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- You'll be responsible for design, build, test and deploy new features.
- We release several times per week, but perhaps you can help us automating the pipeline even further
- Constantly experimenting and improving of both the way of working
- You understand better than anyone what the needs and wishes of your (internal) customers in the field of IT are and moreover you are a true team player.
- You are also able to coach colleagues and give them constructive feedback.
- You have a quality-oriented mindset, always looking for the best possible solution and to improve as a team and as an individual.
Call or mail me now to avoid disappointment!