Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by DCV Technologies
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and highly motivated, Avaya Telephony Engineer to join our growing team based in Cambridge.
The Telephony Engineer is an office & field based position and may require you stay away from time to time. Ideally looking for someone with 3 years Avaya IP Office experience and the new containerised area. Avaya AIPS ACSS certification would be highly beneficial
The position is varied, involving installations, diagnostics and maintenance and would suit someone who is eager to develop their career within a dynamic and ambitious company.
- A minimum of 3 years experience on Avaya IP Office/Web Manager and the new containerised area
- Avaya AIPS ACSS highly beneficial
- Able to fault find on both 1308 and Cat5 cabling.
- Industry accredited qualifications.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Quick learner with good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to prioritise workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- Auto enrolment with Perkbox
- Auto enrolment into Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
Whilst we will make every effort to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within three weeks, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.