Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Netherlands
Voor onze eindklant LG te Schiphol-Rijk is Harvey Nash op zoek naar meerdere Medior Test Specialisten.
Duur: 3 maanden (optie op verlenging)
Inzet: 36 uur per week
Aantal jaar ervaring: 2 - 5 jaar (Medior)
Let op ! Aanbiedingen van CV in Engels, onder vermelding van motivatie, tarief en beschikbaarheid!
Responsible for undertaking internal trials of new products or changes to existing products.
The team is expanding its capacity to increase the test coverage with automated test execution.
Proven experience in testing/trialling changes or new product (via ISTQB, TMAP) within a cross-functional and cross-divisional organization;
Experience in telecom/digital entertainment within a Trials or operational environment; TMAP accreditation.
Skills and Competencies:
- Analytical skills;
- Test case development;
- Refect mgmt.
- Relationship & stakeholder mgmt.;
- planning & scheduling skills;
- communication & presentation skills.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review business requirement,
- Design documentation for completeness and testability;
- create effective trial scripts that trial all scenarios across all pieces of equipment where a new product is launched;
- Work closely with trialists to manage any feedback, "bugs" or issues.
Project Governance & Delivery:
- Careful preparation of trial entry and exit criteria, including working with the project team to ensure this is aligned with any 3rd party contractual criteria;
- Identify and manage bugs, risks, issues and impacts to customer experience;
- Work with trialists, key stakeholders & operational representatives to ensure bugs and issues are understood and documented correctly;
- Ensure that Trial strategy has been signed off by key stakeholders;
- Regular reports on defects and issue status to the project team and stakeholders;
- Ensure trial acceptance criteria is met and approval is obtained; conduct post closure review,
- collating any lessons learnt from trials and feeding this into the closure report.
- Automation of test to execute, debug automated tests, fix scripts