RUBY Developer - 60-day initial in Rome - UN-agency-client - EN-speaki
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "RUBY Developer" to start from ASAP a 60-day contract (initial until 31DEC, extensions are possible) for an international Org' client in Rome with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability.
Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
Our client has a growing portfolio of web applications leveraging Ruby/Rails and other web technologies.
You wiil be responsible for Ruby on Rails application development, supporting business objectives while providing expertise in software development life cycle phases from design to testing.
The consultant must have minimum 5 years enterprise development experience, of which 2 years of experience will be with the Ruby on Rails Development Framework using Behaviour/Test Driven Development methodology. The consultant must have built APIs for Ruby on Rails applications. Participation in open source projects is desirable.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least five years of professional work experience in web development.
- Good knowledge of enterprise patterns, object-oriented design patterns and programming techniques
- Knowledge of major Agile Project Management techniques (Scrums, XP, etc.)
- Experience in reading and writing main UML diagrams
- Knowledge of GIT versioning systems
Proven track record in the following technologies:
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Linux, Windows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English essential.
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- Duty station: Rome, 100% onsite, at least for the initial contract.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.