Project engineer (Mechatronics)
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Eindhoven
For a client of ours in the High-Tech industry we are looking for Project Engineer E/M/Mechatronics
Duration: Perm (Directly on the payroll of our client)
Language: English and/or Dutch
About our client
Our client is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group of companies, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics.
Knowledge is key, however only part of the success.
Our client attracts unique people who add their personal touch to the group.
At our client you are never just an employee or an individual.
They are a company with a certain mentality, attitude and culture which makes them unique.
Each role in the organisation is challenging and interacts with passionate people, creating solutions for worldwide customers in a technical innovative environment.
Tasks and opportunities
- You build vision-setups to investigate samples and determine together with the team which imaging hardware will provide optimal result.
- Functional testing of sub-assemblies which you've built and integrated
- Guided by E-Plan and 3D CAD designs, you take care that the machines are properly assembled and tested for further validation.
- In addition to that, their growth provides work in testing and system-validation, offering all kind of opportunities for growth.
- You will participate in on-site installations and commissioning-activities and take care of the last details before handing over the system their customer.
- If it suits your ambition, you have the ability to join world-wide installation of our solutions.
- Their service-team can count on your problem-solving expertise when operational support is required.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.