Infrastructure Linux Consultant, Puppet Bolt, Scripting Languages, Lin
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
My client, an industry leading European Consultancy, are in search for an Infrastructure Linux Consultant.
You will perform the following assignations in relation to the solution:
- Design and create a Red Hat (RHEL) 8 image, apply required hardening policies via Puppet and make it available for usage in all our environments;
- Document the RHEL 8 image creation and future updates;
- Support dev and operations teams during the adoption of RHEL 8;
- Design and implement a secure Puppet Bolt installation in our existing Puppet Enterprise environment;
- Implement basic tasks and pans/basic workflows required for administrative tasks in Puppet Bolt.
- Working knowledge of English (B1 or higher)
- Knowledge of Linux sysadmin tasks and tools
- Knowledge of Puppet Bolt
- Knowledge of Scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Knowledge of ICT infrastructure technologies (virtualization, storage, networking, etc.)
- Knowledge of Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Knowledge of Puppet Certified Professional (PCP)