Systems Admin - Brussels - Security Clearance Required - €350 per day
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Trilogy International
My client, a Brussels based Consultancy are looking to hire a Systems Administrator on an urgent basis.
The role will be to work one of their government clients providing integral systems administration for their core email infrastructure.
We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- Strong experience as an Email Systems Administrator or a Degree in Computer Science
- Microsoft Exchange 2003 ideally certified
- Excellent knowledge of messaging technology & protocols (POP3, IMAP, SMTP)
- Extensive experience using anti-virus tools
- Good knowledge of Active Directory Services and TCP/IP Data Networks
- Understanding of PKI Infrastructure
- ITIL Certified and understanding of ISO27001
It is essential that you have a security clearance, ideally EU Secret, NATO Secret or Cosmic. However other security clearances will also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an extremely long term project so if you are looking for work please send in your CV