Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by DCV Technologies
Juniper Network Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Juniper Network Engineer with a JNCIA certification and/or CCNA to support the Fixed Networks Delivery and Operational teams in delivering first class managed solutions to our clients
This is a Field and In-house role based out of the Soho London office
- On-Call duties -1 week in 5
- Out of hours project work -1 night each week.
- Configuration of equipment and design of solutions.
- Technical escalation after initial triage by our operations team.
- Support Field Engineers and other internal departments as required
Technologies include: WAN, LAN, Internet, WAN Optimisation, MPLS, Colocation, SIP Trunking, Security, Wi-Fi. Any experience in these areas would be advantageous.
- WAN, LAN and security knowledge.
- Juniper Network experience
- Current JNCIA certification and/or Current CCNA certification.
- Experience with Juniper Routers and Switches.
- 2nd/3rd Line support experience.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Experience in a multi -tenant environment.
- SIP experience.
- Hosted solution experience.
- Security hardware experience (Firewall, IDS etc.).
- WAN optimisation experience.
- MPLS knowledge.
- Excellent listening skills and clear concise verbal and written skills.
- Excellent customer service approach.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Self-motivated and keen to increase own levels of experience and training.
- Calm, confident manner able to work effectively under pressure.
- Solution focused and flexible approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use their own initiative.
- Able to priorities workload and manage regular interruptions to remain productive.
- Auto enrolment with PerkBox.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
- Auto enrolment in company Pension scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Whilst we will make every effort to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within three weeks, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, in order to make a safer recruitment decision.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £35k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£45.5k - £52.8k Annual