DV Cleared Infrastructure TDA
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Henderson Scott
Infrastructure TDA - £750 p/d for an initial 6 month contract
Henderson Scott are presently partnered with a leading global IT Services provider focusing on the defence and national security sector who are expanding their team due to a very healthy pipeline of projects.
This is an opportunity to work with a leader in Defence & National Security, working across solutions in order to help protect and enhance national infrastructure. My client are looking for an Infrastructure TDA to help lead the practice in automation and orchestration solutions, providing HLD/LLD, architecture input and strategy.
Core Skills & requirements
- Valid and Current DV Clearance
- Proven track record of providing HLD/LLD for full stack Infrastructure Technologies (Wintel, Virtualisation, Storage, DC Networking, HA/DR)
- Experience of VMware technologies (vCloud Director, vRealize, vSphere)
- Knowledge/Experience of automating processes
- Experience of overarching orchestration
- Reside in or be willing to travel to Wiltshire/Hampshire area at least 3/5 days a week.
Please contact me for further information.