Mobile Automation QA
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Eximius Group Limited
Eximius are working on behalf of one of our very exciting FinTech Start-up clients, based in central London. After recently placing the QA Manager along with a performance tester we are now looking to bring on Automation QAs for a growing team, with a big emphasis on mobile automation.
The business is developing innovative, cutting-edge Payment application solutions that are being planned for release in the UK and European markets. The company is rapidly expanding its base in the UK to cater for an aggressive business development pipeline.
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Cypress or Selenium or any similar tool
- Design, develop mobile automation using Appium or a similar tool
- Design, develop and execute API automation scripts using Cypress
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with teams (eg developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Skils and Experience:
- Proven work experience in software development, Agile methodologies
- Have Test Automation experience in Cypress or selenium
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both White Box and Black Box testing
- Strong experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and Scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience within the FinTech/Payments industry
- Knowledge of Payments
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency fundamentals
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity, working with the latest technology for a business who invest in your future. Please apply with your latest CV.