Senior C++ Engineer
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Set2Recruit
Ever wanted to work with AI and Machine Learning? Working in a C++ job already? Then read on!
My client is a Swiss Tech-Startup and they develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organisations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world.
- Design, maintain and improve the core software stack
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverable
- Multiple years of experience in professional software development
- Algorithmic background and solid problem-solving skills
- Fluent with test-driven development
- Familiar with performance analysis and optimisation
- Profound knowledge of C++ 14 & 17
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, electrical engineering, or a similar field
- Experienced with Networking TS/Asio
- Experienced with parallel algorithms and CUDA development
What they offer..
- An international and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation