Maintenance Technician (HVAC) On-Site
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Goldberg Companies Inc.
Do you have an eye for detail and a passion for fixing things? Join one of GCI's inspiring and vibrant communities as a Maintenance Technician at our Coppertree apartment community in Mayfield Heights, OH. This on-site position includes a FREE 2-bedroom apartment and paid CFC certification class! We also offer our employees competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits!
GCI Residential, is a prominent and diversified real estate development and management firm that is committed to offering exceptional places to live and work. This position is empowered by the Maintenance Supervisor to build and maintain a collaborative work environment while being able to consistently deliver the highest quality of customer service. Our Maintenance Technicians are instrumental in maintaining the facility at their community and develop standards that have a positive impact on resident renewals and customer satisfaction.
What You'll Do:
- Maintain the overall appearance of the community and ensure safety of all residents.
- Utilize your troubleshooting skills to respond to a wide variety of residential service requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Prepare apartment homes for rent by performing various repairs in HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pool, carpentry, building exteriors and appliances.
- Work together with Maintenance Supervisor to create and maintain a community residents are proud to call home.
What We Need:
- A minimum of 2 years in multifamily apartment maintenance
- Knowledge and experience repairing plumbing, electrical, carpentry items, building exteriors and appliances
- Dedication to exceeding the needs of all customers with an ability to build and maintain relationships
- Demonstrate thoroughness, self-motivation and organization when accomplishing tasks
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings, weekends and on -call hours
- Able to live on-site, 2 bedroom suite provided
Education, Licenses, and Certifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- EPA certification (or willingness to obtain) and substantial experience in making HVAC related repairs
- We are names not numbers. We have an exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools to achieve a successful and meaningful career.
- We offer a comprehensive compensation package including paid vacation and holidays, optional health/dental, 401(k) plan, and life insurance.
- We are dedicated to our employees by providing a world-class work environment with potential for growth and advancement in the industry.
- We care personally through our GCI Connects program by teaming up with local and national charities and participating in events throughout the year.
Equal Opportunity Employer.