Java Financial Model Trading Tools Development Lead
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Java Financial Model Trading Tools Development Lead. This role is revolved around the development to support a trading operation, a high performance computing environment, and Fixed Income analytics. This person needs 8+ years of Java development experience. They need to have experience with Java 8.X, N-Tier RESTful Webservices/Angular JS/JQuery. This person will creating a new generation trading tool that supports a diverse portfolio of mortgage and rates products.
- Communicate and work as the point person with senior management in the division for our analytics tools.
- Design, develop and support systems within the financial modelling and research area.
- Design and develop new code and review existing code changes to ensure standard technology development practices are met.
- Assist in the operational execution of software solutions to assist with the monitoring and control of market and credit risks.
- Assist with application development, modifying and/or maintaining applications and associated testing. Demonstrate knowledge of development tools and languages.
- May assist other areas of financial research and engineering when defining requirements for systems applications.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Computer Science, Financial Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline
- Java 8.x, N-Tier RESTful Webservices/Angular JS/JQuery
- AWS Cloud, Grid computing,
- UNIX Shell Scripting/Perl/Python
- Finance knowledge, specifically Fixed Income products in mortgage finance