SAP PI/PO Developer
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Red is seeking an SAP PI/PO Developer for a 6 month contract to be based in St. Louis, MO.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 6+ Years SAP PI/PO experience
- Extensive hands on development experience in SAP PO
- Immense knowledge in handling ESR, SLD, IB and Monitoring
- Strong experience in handling EDI X12
- In-depth knowledge and expertise in handling PROXY and various adapters
- Configuring BPM and BRM
- Experience in NWDS,ECLIPSE and CTS+
- Ability to handle Graphical, XSLT and JAVA mappings with very strong JAVA knowledge and experience.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Secure FTP, FIORI, MQ, web Servers, LAN/WAN architecture, and Firewall Security including DMZ and Reverse Proxy
- Good understanding on IDoc structures and operation
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
Our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees. RED has worked with this client since 2013 globally and 2015 in the United States. Over that time, we have successfully placed over 120 contractors and over 50 permanent placements globally.
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!