Rulestream Solution Architect - Contract - Bristol - Longterm
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Talendrone.com
Rulestream Solution Architect - Contract - Bristol
Are you a talented Rulestream Solution Architect looking to work for one of the biggest IT consultancy company in the World?
Here is the Job Spec:
- Job Location: Bristol
- Job Type: Contract
- Salary: As per market standards
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: 2 Years
- Mandatory Skills: Rulestrea, VB/.Net C#
- Must have experience working with large Product Configuration Implementation using Rulestream which involves solution, process design, configuration and implementation in Rulestream
- Solid proven background across all phases of a Solution Delivery Methodology for Rulestream implementation projects
- 10-14 Yrs.
- Sound understanding of latest Rulestream architecture, features, application interface framework
- Sound understanding of business processes in Product Configuration, Part & BOM Management, CAD Management, Costing
- Should have hands on experience in VB/.Net C#
- Detailed exposure to Rulestream product future roadmap
- Ability to understand Legacy applications/processes in a short time and gather requirements.
- Ability to assess the business problems and derive scope in terms of its technical implementation
- Ability to design scalable, reusable and robust solution frameworks
- Ability to articulate solution ideas with absolute clarity, good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to redesign existing processes to improve operational/business efficiency
- Ability to demonstrate technical leadership by guiding the team in critical/challenging technical issues
- Ability to participate and provide guidance in technical review sessions
- Ability to define and evaluate technical competencies required for different types of customer requirements
Roles and Responsibility:
- Support and/or guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using issue based problem solving principles
- Gather and document technical and functional requirements
- Develop functional and technical specifications
- Formulate the strategy and execution plan.
- Develop and execute test scripts, document outcomes, and analyze/fix issues
- Support business readiness and change management activities prior to go-live
- Support end user go-live and ongoing support
- Provide multiple solution options and recommendations based on extensive experience and best practices.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click 'apply' or get in touch with Anna Charles at Talendrone.
*If you have not received a response within 2 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.