Security Consultant - IAM
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
IAM SECURITY CONSULTANT/FREELANCE/BRUSSELS/6 months +
Role and Responsibilities:
Developing the logical, conceptual and technical IAM architectures. Provide guidance to the end-user in request management for access management and treat IAM incidents. Monitor the performance of the systems and apply the right processes and procedures when and if issues occur. Implement and monitor the Key Performance Indicators for the Access Management Service. Participate in the IAM strategy definition and evolution.
- Degree in Management Information, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent. Professional certifications are considered a bonus (CISM, CISA)
- Previous experience working in the IAM field
- Hands on experience with Identity Access Management and Privilege Access Management
- Experience with Cloud Computing
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity best-practices
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical mindset
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number to: or alternatively call. Please pass this advert on to anyone who might be interested.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.