Senior Android Developer/Team Lead
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by WA Consultants
Required for an initial six month contract (long term extension option) a Senior Android Developer/Team Lead, for a Stockholm-based client.
- You will work as an Android developer and team lead for a small team handling SDKs for Android, iOS and web.
- You will continue to migrate the Android solution from Java to Kotlin.
- As a team lead you will be responsible for requirements refinement, design, implementation, QA, documentation, maintainability and tool selection.
- Agile development with 2 weeks' sprints.
Experience - Mandatory
- Experience from working as a Front End developer
- Experience from working with Android, Java and Kotlin
- Experience from working as a team lead
- Experience from requirements refinement, design, implementation, QA, documentation, maintainability and tool selection
- Experience from test automation
- Experience form agile development methodology
Experience - Optional
- Experience from automated unit, feature and system testing
- Experience from video streaming, decoding and rendering
- Knowledge of Java Native Interface
- Experience from UI development
- iOS & web development experience
To arrange a telephone interview, please email CV to (see below) or call Jonathan Taylor.
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.