Global Order to Cash (O2C) Process Manager
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Basel we are looking for a Global Order to Cash (O2C) Process Manager for a 12-month contract.
Job Title: Global Order to Cash (O2C) Process Manager Cell & Gene
Duration: 1-year contract
CellChain is the business application that controls the entire Clinical and Commercial CAR-T business process. With the CAR-T business launching globally, the CellChain application is going through continuous development as the business expands. The O2C consultant will be responsible for managing ordering, order fulfillment and revenue recognition processes in the CellChain Development Roadmap, as well as in ERP system(s) for specific markets.
* Develop deep knowledge of the CAR-T business process globally and represent O2C and intercompany stakeholders in the development of CellChain and ERP systems to meet the needs of relevant business users of the application.
* Serve as the liaison between the O2C teams from specific markets, and IT to ensure that CellChain development fully meets the needs of the business stakeholders both internal and external.
* Develop deep understanding of regulatory/legal requirements in region of responsibility in relation to order-to-cash and quality processes.
* Validation of O2C and intercompany applications and processes.
* Train end-users on O2C and intercompany applications and processes.
* Resolve functional conflicts between regions to ensure a global application is delivered that fully meets stakeholder expectations.
* Develop and implement CAR-T business process continuous improvement opportunities.
* Supports global team in defining the medium and long-term technology strategy for the business with a focus on:
o Scaling the business - DLBCL/PedALL, regional expansions, new indications and beyond.
o Enhancing global customer engagement.
o Enhancing engagement with CMOs.
o Reducing COI Risk.
o Cross functional alignment (Indirect Tax, Funds Flow, Trade compliance, QA, Finance, Logistics, Legal) to ensure compliant and workable O2C and intercompany business processes
o Deliver differentiating strategy for engagement of key stakeholders in a competitive market environment.
o Streamlining and maintaining Computer System Validation.
o Change control management and support of CMO and direct manufacturing sites and supply chain release
Key Performance Indicators
Implements technology solutions that drive performance in the following Supply Chain KPI's:
CellChain Development Roadmap Delivery:
1. Meeting milestones on time
2. Fully meets stakeholder expectations
3. Provides industry leading user experience
Superior customer service/customer experience
1. Close collaboration with market access, commercial, indirect tax and funds flow, logistics and QA teams
2. Ensure strong customer engagement
3. Close support of order management team
4. Lead troubleshooting and first level support in CellChain and ERP
Cost efficiency Savings
* Experience in Business process and more specific to Order management, design and implementation of new Supply Chain;
* lead of SAP project, SAP implementation, familiar of SAP SD module
* significant experience in cross functional projects
* able to deal with complexity