Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Experis AG
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
On behalf of our client, a globally renowned company with international presence, we are looking for a motivated Senior Financial Analyst (100%) for a permanent position in Zurich.
- Lead, coordinate and support our client's annual Budget & strategic planning process independently
- Maintain and continuously improve and develop our client's planning process and planning system "Adaptive"
- Internal consulting & training to business units
- Support specific projects to improve financial systems and processes as well as data standards
- Support as an expert our client's annual standard cost reviews & implementation
- Support and continuously improve and develop our client's Business Intelligence solutions
- Support specific strategic and M&A projects
- Perform financial analysis on group level
- Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience in financial planning and analysis
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Advanced MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- SAP and/or Hyperion Financial Management knowledge benefitial
- Automotive industry knowledge is advantageous
- Proactive, self-motivated, open minded, inquisitive, assertive and resilient personality
- Good academic results in finance or business administration or similar education
- Fluent in English required, additional language skills beneficial
Our client offers an unlimited contract within a dynamic and international environment with prospects for personal growth.
Have we awakened your interest? Then I look forward to your CV and motivation letter in English at If you have any questions, please contact me.
We can only consider Swiss/EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.