Business/Data Analyst (Accounting)
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by JTech Staffing
The Data Analyst will be responsible for bringing new acquisitions online and integrated into existing internal systems. The analyst will work with mapping documents, analyze systems, write business and technical requirements, and work with internal developers to convert and move data. Will identify and fix issues prior to conversion; test and validate data after conversion; and correct problems.
In this role, the analyst will write SQL queries to check and validate data. Will use Word, Excel, Visio, and other tools to document, analyze, and communicate with technical and non-technical staff.
- Deep knowledge of accounting and finance processes (AP, AR, GL, Tax, reconciliation, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of financial systems, mapping data fields, data conversion, and data cleansing
- Strong troubleshooting abilities.
- Expert level skills in Excel for writing formulas, data manipulation, and data modeling
- Experience writing basic SQL queries for validating data migration and conversion
- Ability to communicate openly with IT staff as well as business units, external customers, and vendors.
This is a contract-to-hire or long term contract position in Cleveland, OH.