Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Harvey Nash Group
We here at Harvey Nash are searching for an organized ambitious and technically gifted .NET Engineer to work with the largest life-science testing company in the world. You will be joining a team of great engineers and technologists to help build and grow the organization with a start-up spirit and enterprise resources to implement world- class software solutions and the strongest IT foundation possible - Made in Ireland - for a business with an enormous global footprint.
- Collaborating with co-workers to facilitate the creation of large, complex developments, as required.
- Help grow a unit from its current 30 people to the over 400 planned over the next 3 years
- Help shape the company culture and implement your own ideas
- Work with the automation team to ensure that code to detect and Remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Deploying developments and monitoring uptake by the target audience.
- Using clients' feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or .NET Core preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
€550 - €550 Daily
€550 - €550 Daily
€400 - €450 Daily