UI/AEM Senior Developer
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a UI/AEM Senior Developer for a long term opportunity in Michigan.
The client is transforming their digital experiences by implementing Adobe experience manager and Hybris to transform the E-commerce experience. The role of the AEM developer will focus on standing up and building brand new experiences on digital properties as well as integrating into the Hybris (SAP Commerce) platform.
- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints.
- Work closely with Vendor partner to ensure sound practices regarding site architecture, performance and reliability, and content delivery are in place.
- Work in SAFe agile development Methodology.
- Work with Front End technologies and frameworks.
- Follow best practices for secure web programming and deployment. Adhere to internal best practices with respect to coding standards, unit test coverage, automation, and continuous integration.
- Develop alongside an Offshore team of AEM Developers
Required Skills & Experience
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background in both Front End web design and AEM integration.
- 3+ years of AEM 6.x/CQ5 experience
- Must have some experience integrating AEM with Hybris
- Sound understanding of all AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, social components etc., code build and deployment process
- 2+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM/CQ5.
- 3+ years of Java development and familiarity of frameworks such as OSGi
- Experience developing reusable AEM components for authoring content, reusable code libraries, unit testing, automation and code walkthroughs
- The ability to present technical concepts to technical and non-technical internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development