Sales Development Rep - Cyber Security - Relocate to Dublin!
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Salt
Senior Sales Development Representative - Cyber Security - Relocate to Dublin
An exciting global cyber security platform whose innovative technology solutions are disrupting the market. Using artificial intelligence to transform the way in which enterprise organisations detect and react to cyber-attacks, the organisation has been in rapid growth mode since inception and continues to grow from strength to strength in the EMEA region.
As an Enterprise Sales Development Representative responsible for the DACH region, you will be generating and managing leads your enterprise sales counterparts, being the first point of call for the sales process.
Based from EMEA HQ in Dublin, we welcome applications from candidates who are willing to relocate and can offer a relocation allowance to support this.
Your role will consist of a range of different activities that will enable you to achieve targets and become a valuable asset the company, including:
- Prospecting security professionals to generate interest and schedule meetings for your enterprise sales counterparts
- Building relationships with the channel organisation and using these relationships to generate business with their partners and resellers
- Be creative (think outside the box) by driving your own mini events with the team which will add creativity and innovation to your skill set and add value to the company
- Experience in a similar role as an SDR, BDR, ADR, Inside Sales Rep or similar for a cyber security software vendor
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment
- Proficient in the use of salesforce.com and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Track record of successfully meeting and succeeding sales targets