Full Stack Developer (Python, Ruby, Tibco)
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Working at one of the biggest asset managers in the Netherlands where your work is going to affect millions of customers. A software landscape so various, that you can pick up new tools and methods every week and you won't be bored for years.
To join this organisation on their journey we believe you will need to be:
* Proactive and Driven - It's essential due to ther highly entrepreneurial culture.
* Likes to work on new things, seeking for creativity and innovation.
* Thinking in solutions (not in problems) - You found a bug or a Gordian Knot in the code? Perfect! Bring it up at your manager and fix it, saving time and therefore money is eventually the ultimate goal.
* Feel responsible for what you do - we need you to be precise and detail oriented but also deliver.
* Encourages other teams to learn, develop and speed up things.
* + Python
* Other Scripting languages are benefitial
* Experience with integration
The 'nice to have':
* Scrum Master experience
* Adobe Analytics
* Performance testing
* DUTCH language knowledge or willingness to learn it within 2 years.
You will work with Jira and Confluence among others on the latest updates of financial services applications.
The role is a permanent, indefinite contract with a location of Amsterdam.