Senior Engineer/Functional Project Lead - Mechanics
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by ITech Consult
Sr Engineer/Functional Project Lead - Mechanics: Product development/CATIA/Solid works/German
For our customer, a renowned medical domain client in Luzern central Switzerland, we are looking for clients Hardware Design team we are currently looking for an experienced senior Mechanical Engineer to take over the role of a functional project lead (FPL) for specific focus areas for a contract initially for 10 months with strong possibility of extension.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Creating concepts, technical requirements and specifications for mechanical components (sheet metal & machined parts construction, fixtures, actuators, injection-moulded parts).
- Responsible for development of devices and modules with mechatronic, thermal, and fluidic functions from their concept phase up to their verification and integration in the final system including the specification and development of their test systems and manufacturing documents
- Responsible for evaluation and support of externally developed or off-the-shelf modules and components from the creation of their requirements specifications up to their integration in the final system.
- Recommendation of appropriate measures and optimizations for medical instrument sub- systems and components which are technically and economically feasible and support the department in their successful implementation.
- Leading role in development projects for instrument sub-components and management of internal as well as external project partners; you are responsible for the results, timing and budget of your projects.
Must Have Skills:
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience including technical project leading experience ideally in the field of product development.
- Must have good working experience with 2D and 3D CAD systems (CATIA/Solidworks).
- Must have good knowledge/experience working with CAD, MS Office, SAP
Nice to Have:
- Good experience working with medical/pharma environment.
Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in background in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, micromechanics or a related discipline
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
Reference No.: 918499NC
Role: Sr Engineer/Functional Project Lead - Mechanics
Location: Luzern und region, Switzerland
Workload: 100 %
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Till 31.07.2020
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2008 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.