SAP SCM Solution Architect - S/4 Transformation
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Masento
Masentó are working with an industry leading client based in Gothenburg who are embarking on a 5yr SAP S/4HANA Transformation programme and require an experienced SAP SCM Solution Architect to lead that stream of the programme.
The SCM Solution Lead will take on responsibility for a large, complex and challenging SAP engagement such as the Supply Chain Management area, Order-to-Delivery, and other key Supply Chain processes.
Key Focus Areas:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimization
- Application Rationalization
Key responsibilities include:
- The solution architect's job focuses on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes. The person's responsibilities directly derive from processes in practice: Analysing the technology environment.
- The candidate will direct solution decisions to complex client problems across the SAP landscape and throughout the project/program life cycle, providing subject matter expertise, and guidance on best practices, and with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies.
- Engaging with client in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals
- Creating innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings
- Acting as the guardian of the solution, governing scope, solution agility and the integrity of the solution across work streams
- Supporting and shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations
- Provide clear guidance and experience on leading practices and policies
This is an English-speaking project and the initial contract will be for 12 months with a view to extend. The client will require you to be on site in Gothenburg at least 4 days per week for the initial 2 months of the project. More remote working possibility can be discussed after this period.
If interested and available to join in the next 4 weeks, then please share your CV immediately for consideration.