SQL Server .NET Developer - Banking - Contract
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Senior SQL Server C# Developer - Banking - Amsterdam - Contract
We have partnered with one of the leading, award-winning banks and they are currently looking for a seasoned SQL Expert with C#/.Net Development experience.
What you would be doing:
- Set up a step by step approach, and fully re-design the current Data Staging Area, in the following way:
- Improve and simplify data loads and ETL processes, despite of differences and variety in country data
- Design, develop, configure and test secure software automation solutions in SQL Server and where applicable, C#
- Change data flows, tables, and interfaces, make existing data flows more transparent.
- Work towards a simple and robust solution with functionality to.NET identify and analyse unexpected differences in data in an early stage.
- Together with one colleague developer/DBA-er, improve maintainability and performance of the Data Staging Area
- High performance
What tech experience are we looking for?
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience with MS SQL Server
- Extensive experience with ETL, including experience with large data volumes and use of SSIS
- Extensive experience with C# (.Net)
- Database version control
- SSRS, and SSAS
- LDAP/Active Directory to grant end users with roles/permissions to analyse data processing results
- Processing financial data, eg related to market risk or interest rate risk & liquidity risk management
- Scripts eg to automate regression testing
- An Agile/Scrum way of working.