Big Data Scientists Support (Dataiku)
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Big Data Scientists Support vacancy requiring profound Dataiku knowledge for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues in complex IT environments
- Solid knowledge of security concepts, including Unix ACLs, Kerberos and user impersonation among others
- Experience with Dataiku data science toolset including Data Science Studio and ideally Automation and API Nodes as well as Hadoop technology stack, ideally Cloudera
- Basic understanding of data integration, machine learning and other advanced analytics methods
- Languages: fluent English, both written and spoken
- Assisting data scientists in various business areas to help them use available tools and technology in the best way within context of their projects
- Working on use-cases for business areas as well as solving various issues the data scientists experience in their data work in relation to the tools, security, technologies, connectivity and data
- Proactively elaborating opportunities to apply machine learning and other advanced analytics methods to contribute to the business success, reduce costs and optimise business processes
- Taking part in the operationalisation of analytical models developed by other data scientists to embed them into the bank's business processes
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more