.NET Team Lead - Deerfield (130K)
Posted on Sep 18, 2019 by Responsive Search, Inc.
We are looking for a senior level .NET developer for a client in the Deerfield area. Great culture - growing company and team. This is a salary position with bonus and benefits.
Local Candidates Only.
- Support an Agile environment with other developers, QA analysts and product managers.
- Always be learning new patterns and cloud technologies.
- Designing/developing web applications and Back End services in .NET stack.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Mentor Junior Developers, perform code reviews as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Web Systems or other related degree (or work experience equivalent).
- 3-5 years of experience in using Microsoft C#/.NET Framework 4.x.
- 1 year of experience with any RDBMS writing SQL queries
- Experience with REST, OAuth, OpenIdConnect
- Experience with .NET design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server (sored procedures, databases, etc)
- Experience in LINQ syntax and ORMs.
- Experience in development of applications with SQL Server database engine.
- Experience in Git (BitBucket, GitHub) a plus
- Experience in package managers like NuGet a plus.
PLUS (Nice to have)
- Experience in integrations with 3rd party API
- Service-oriented architecture development.
- Experience in xUnit/nUnit frameworks.
- Experience using project management tools like Atlassian JIRA.