Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Strike IT Services
Senior Software Developer is required to join the agile software development team of a software house based in London. They require an accomplished, polyglot developer, you will be motivated to develop your skills in microservices, reusable Web Components contributing to the whole software development life cycle.
- Participate in agile ceremonies (planning, retrospectives, 3 amigos')
- Design and build web applications and microservices using ASP.NET, NodeJS and Polymer.
- Automate deployments and monitor services in production.
- Provide L2/L3 support
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Experience of working in a professional and agile software development environment.
- Relevant degree or equivalent higher professional qualification.
- Be able to explain complex technical issues in simple terms
- An aptitude for solving tough problems
- Strong knowledge of C# and the .NET Framework, especially ASP.NET,
- Interest in microservices architecture, and
- In-depth experience in at least one of the following 3 areas:
- Event-driven applications in .NET or NodeJS using a message bus such as
- RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus.
- Secure, performant, HATEOS, RESTful web APIs.
- Protocol understanding of Ethernet and TCP/IP
- Designing public-facing RESTful Web APIs
- Building Web Components with Polymer