Application Architect (.NET) - Brussels, Belgium
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Contracts IT Ltd
Application Architect ( .NET ) - Brussels, Belgium
Languages: ENGLISH only.
Skills and Experience:
- Master degree or equivalent in experience and 13 years of IT professional experience.
- 6 years of experience in architecture and design and development of information systems.
- 4 years of experience in development of information systems using .NET.
- 2 years of experience with user interface technologies (eg jQuery, KendoUI) and UML or Case Tools.
- Experience with relational databases, web technologies, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Knowledge of XML, web styling technologies (eg CSS, HTML 5) and interoperability technology (eg web services, message oriented Middleware, service oriented bus).
- Knowledge of application designs, modelling tools, Enterprise Architecture, Relational DBMS and business process analysis.
Description of work:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of architecture components and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Data analysis and Datamodelling.
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, analysis, technical documentation, deployment, evaluation and reporting.
Please send your CV to Janisha/Max and call to discuss further.
We are an equal opportunities employment agency and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
We champion difference in the world of technology recruitment and work with clients who actively wish to diversify their talent force - ALL applicants welcome to apply