SAP Solution Architect
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Modis
Duration: 12 Months + extensions
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Rate: Open for discussion
Our client is looking for a SAP Solution Architect to contribute to the success of Client by taking on responsibility for a large, complex and challenging SAP engagement such as the (Supply Chain Management area, Order-to-Delivery). The ideal candidate is working as an SAP Solution Architect in the area of S/4 HANA.
The SAP solution architect serves as the conduits between businesses and technology. In general, the candidate oversees all aspects of a systems solution, including those that are targeted towards eg product life cycles and supply chains. Using his/her analytical and problem-solving skills, the SAP solution architect crafts adaptable, comprehensive suites appropriate for Client.
The candidate will work within the areas of:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimization
- Application Rationalization
Key responsibilities include:
- The solution architect's job focuses on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes. The person's responsibilities directly derive from processes in practice: Analyzing the technology environment.
- The candidate will direct solution decisions to complex client problems across the SAP landscape and throughout the project/program life cycle, providing subject matter expertise, and guidance on best practices, and with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies.
- Engaging with client in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and a roadmap to meet their goals
- Creating innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings
- Acting as the guardian of the solution, governing scope, solution agility and the integrity of the solution across work streams
- Supporting and shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations
- Provide clear guidance and experience on leading practices and policies
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information.