LIMS Project Manager - Belgium - LAB EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for an English speaking LIMS Project Manager to join the team of its client in Belgium for a 3 month initial project on a full time basis. This is a contract position and sponsorship will not be offered.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Minimum core attributes:
- Languages: English (project language) and French or Dutch (as an advantage but not mandatory)
- 10-15 years project management
- Understanding of both business and IT processes
- Previous experience with LIMS
- Previous experience in a Laboratory environment
- Good understanding of SAP QM
- Previous Pharma experience
- Excellent communication and client facing skills (oral & written)
Required modular experience: SAP QM, LIMS, Project Management
Project Location: Belgium
Duration: 3 months
Rate: Competitive Market Rate
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognize a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application