AML Technical Analyst/FCCM/Oracle
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Levy Associates Ltd
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join our team, and speed up and strengthen the digital transformation in the world of anti-money laundering (AML) and Countering Terrorism Financing (CTF).
- Design, implement and support our IT-applications
- Cut big change projects in small user stories and shippable products
- Structure and organize our code in a way that makes it sustainable and easy to change
- Cooperate over several departments and/or different technologies
- Make software development better and more efficient
- Select the right (Fin tech) partners to build cool new stuff
- Examples of the things you could work on:
- Optimize and structure the existing code
- Help mature our CI/CD pipeline
- Implement new machine learning algorithm
- Delivery improved Transaction Monitoring capabilities based on FCCM (Mantas) within a year.
- Setup and improve CI/CD pipeline for TM.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as an IT professional
- Comfortable working with Oracle/Unix/Informatica
- Expert on IT infrastructure, experience with Big Data solutions is a plus
- Experience with architectural design for large applications
- Good analytical skills
- You are able to pick up a coordinating role towards other teams
- You take ownership of your own and your team delivery (self-steering)
- Team player with an agile mindset and eager to learn new things