Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Atlas Air, Inc
Job ID: 2
# of Openings: 1
Category: System Operations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
The EOC Operations Controller specifically assists in the coordination and oversight of all aircraft movements within the DHL Express network via communications with both DHL NCG, INCC groups and network stations.
- Main EOC contact for nightly DHL operations.
- Coordinate with EOC network support staff to ensure all parties have the latest info related to nightly DHL operations.
- Communicate operational DHL information/changes to all affected stations, vendors and affected employees.
- Monitor all Express Atlas/Polar/DHL flight activity including the research and coding of flight delays.
- Create Express Operational reports for Atlas/Polar/Southern/DHL as required.
- Maintain AIMS operating system database with Express Atlas/Polar/Southern/DHL aircraft dispositions.
- Process customers' operational requests (i.e. schedule changes, etc.).
- Review DHL validation reports for operational data and adjust the operating system as necessary.
- Monitor all Express Atlas/Polar/Southern flight activity including the research and coding of flight delays.
- Help coordinate recovery plans for Express Atlas/Polar/Southern aircraft disruptions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Prior airline operations experience required.
- Prior DHL experience highly desirable.
- Comfortable with making key decisions.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Perform well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility with schedule to include working nights, weekends and holidays.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.