Assistant Facilities Manager - GERMANY
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Claremont Consulting Ltd
Assistant Facilities Manager urgently required for a global real estate company.
This is a permanent role which can be based in Germany OR Cape Town OR Central and Eastern Europe.
As the Assistant Facilities Manager. The Assistant Facilities Manager will assist the Facilities Manager in (leading a team or) vendor group to manage the tactical delivery for the assigned property/facility and be the on-site key point of contact for the key stakeholders &/or client in the absence of the Facilities Manager. The responsibilities will include site budgets, accounting and finance, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing of material, equipment & supplies, occupancy services and helpdesk.
The successful Assistant Facilities Manager will have the following experience:
- Experienced in facilities, property management, hospitality or related field
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of local health and occupational safety requirements
- Experienced in dealing with critical facilities and vendor management for specialized services
- Able to demonstrate proven capacity to understand and interpret commercial contracts
- Highly experienced in budget management and financial analysis
- Abe to demonstrate superior people management skills
- Strong communicator
We have a competitive salary and benefits package for the right person.
If this fits your skills, please apply ASAP.