LEAD ISOBUS SOFTWARE ENGINEER - NETHERLANDS (Limburg)
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
LEAD ISOBUS SOFTWARE ENGINEER - NETHERLANDS (Limburg) - 12 MONTHS+ FREELANCE
Do you have experience with ISOBUS - ISO 11783 and management experience?
My client based in the Limburg area is looking for a Lead ISOBUS Software Engineer to work in a multidisciplinary team. You will manage a team of software engineers across global projects working on the communication between agricultural machinery, mainly tractors and implements, and the data transfer between these mobile machines and farm software applications.
- Deliver development projects and manage the team available to accomplish project goals
- Manage development of common implement software architecture
- Develop software to meet current and future needs
- Prepare project reports and documentation
- Identify project risks and provide solutions
- BSc in Electrical, mechanical or agricultural engineering
- 5+ years' experience of managing teams
- 5+ years in Embedded software development (C, C ++)
- Expert in Embedded software and hardware architecture
- Experience in agricultural engineering
- Leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- May have to travel to company sites
- LOCATION: Limburg
- DURATION: 12 months +
- START DATE: ASAP
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number or alternatively call. Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.