Data Architect contract role in Stockholm, Sweden
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Linksap Europe Ltd
Our client is looking for a consultant that will be working with hands-on Datamodelling and information model development, such as development of logical and physical enterprise data warehouse models for integration and analytical purposes.
Travel expenses will be covered.
3-4-5 model will be applied (3 nights away, 4 days at customer, 5 days invoice-able)
Two weeks break between 23 Dec -3 Jan.
- Minimum 10 years experience on IBM's IIW model
- Preferably several years of experience of E-R modelling in the FSS area
- Experience of ERWin and IBM Data Architect
- Experience of IBM Governance Catalog
- Experience of business source to target mapping
- Plus if good understanding in finance and/or IFRS 17
Start date - ASAP
Duration - 3 months
Location - Stockholm, Sweden
We already have consultants onsite with this customer and it will be a 1 interview process.
If you are interested, please send your latest CV and we will call you to discuss further.
Candidates MUST have a current EU passport or valid work visa as we are unable to sponsor work permits.
I look forward to your response