Infrastructure Engineer (Ansible/Terraform)
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Sentinel IT LLP
Infrastructure Engineer (Ansible/Terraform) International Financial Organisation is required for an immediate start for a well established, growing company working on Infrastructure Security projects throughout Switzerland.
You will work in a large, friendly internation team with a wide range of skills tasked with the completion/implementation of a varienty of infrastructures.
You will develop, design and release state of the art software in an agile environment with a heavy focus on infrastructure automation. This is a full time 6 month role with a high possibility of extension for the right candidate.
This is the perfect opportunity for an infrastructure engineer to gain more responsibility and work with the latest technology in global projects. If this sounds like you, keep reading...
In order to succeed in this role, you will need:
- 3+ years in a devops environment on infrastructure projects.
- Terraform and Ansible experience in previous projects.
- A strong knowledge of infrastructure automation and the variety of tools that come with it.
- A good command of both English and German language skills.
- A background in financial projects would be beneficial but is not necessary.