Pega Developer - Dublin
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Harvey Nash Plc
Pega Developer - Dublin - up to £65k
Harvey Nash are recruiting on behalf of a Major global finance company, based in Dublin, who are looking for experience Pega Developers to start reducing the number of work from contractors and help build and grow a strong team surrounding Pega. As the business branches of from its parent company, the Pega Developer (CSSA) role is at the core of what they do as they configure Pega to meet their companies needs and address their business needs for automation of tasks so that they reduce errors, increase compliance and remove repetitive tasks.
- 1-2 years or more experience with a Pega CSSA Qualification
- Ability to proactively solve problems and work on their own initiative
- Collaboration skills, and working well within a team environment
- A good attitude with the willingness to be held accountable for allocated tasks
- Able to write effective technical and business focused reports and specifications
- Understand application architecture
- 3rd level degree in ICT or related area
- Experience working within the financial sector
- Intermediate Excel skills
This is a rapidly expanding team, and there for a great opportunity to get on board and take advantage of the great career progression the have to offer.
If you feel you can fit right into this role, this is a great opportunity to work for a real family feel company, with the security and benefits of a large company, please apply within or alternatively send your CV and Covering letter to (see below)