Senior PMO Analyst - OTC Derivatives - Investment Banking - Paris
Posted on Sep 17, 2019 by Ventula Consulting
The Senior PMO Analyst will join a team focused on a margin reform project and OTC derivatives and be responsible for managing all governance documentation, planning meetings and project coordination. They will manage various stakeholders and have strong communication skills in both English and French.
The Senior PMO Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior PMO Analyst
- Experience within Investment Banking - essential
- Strong knowledge of OTC derivatives - essential
- Fluency in both English and French - essential
- Proven skills in redactional and synthesis
- Highly adaptable and flexible with proven people skills
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
Please note that only proven Senior PMO Analysts who are fluent in French and possess an extensive experience within Investment Banking and strong knowledge of OTC derivatives will be considered for this role.
The role is solely based in Paris and is offered on an initial 12-month contract paying between 380-400 EUR per day.